Were you seeking to update your QuickBooks Payroll or any other Payroll service and got the Error 12002?
Do not fret and read this article to the very end to understand the cause of this error and also how to solve it.
You can try to solve it by yourself by following the below give steps or you could just dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-567-1159 and our technical experts team will guide you through the process.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 12002
- Network time-out
- Antivirus or Firewall interfering with the internet connection
- SSL settings not appropriate
- Link/component Damaged
How to get rid of QuickBooks Error 12002?
- Make sure that Internet Explorer is set as default Explorer or just follow the steps given below to make Internet Explorer your default explorer.
- Go to your home screen by closing all programs.
- Go to Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to Tools Option.
- Look for Security > Global Icon > Set it to medium high
- Enable Content Advisor by going in Content Tab.
- Connection Tab > set it to “Never Dial a connection”
- LAN connection > Automatically Detect settings
- Choose “use a Proxy Server”
- Open Advanced Tab and then go to Restore Advanced Settings
- Select TLS 1.0
- Unmark TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
- Restart your system.
- Re-open your QuickBooks and try to update the Payroll once again.
If you still encountering problems while updating your QuickBooks Payroll or any of the Payroll functions follow these steps.
- Restart your computer and run it in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Update the Parental Control Applications of your Firewall and Antivirus.
- Re-install your QuickBooks while keeping it in Single-User mode.
- Try updating your QuickBooks Payroll if it not updated.
If you followed the above-given steps you QuickBooks Payroll should have been updated but if it is not you can contact the QuickBooks Technical Team on the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number on 1888-567-1159 at any time of the day. Our QuickBooks Experts have years of experience with dealing such problems.