Many small and medium businesses manage their accounting transactions daily. They have to create reports, they have to do payroll, tracking of inventories and many other tasks which should be done daily. These all entries are recorded with the help of only trusted software which is QuickBooks. QuickBooks is the leading accounting software in this era. Many accountants love this software because of its efficiency and capability. But we have to accept the sad truth also that software does face technical errors. And today we will talk about QuickBooks Error 15222.
QuickBooks Error 15222 is similar to the Error code 15221 which is a type of update error. You will see this error on your screen while downloading the update for your payroll or while updating the QuickBooks software. You can solve it easily by following the steps mentioned below but instead of directly jumping to the solutions first we have to understand the causes of QuickBooks Error 15222.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 15222
- Attack of Virus or malware program on your system and it is restricting QuickBooks to run properly
- Outdated Digital Signature Certificate
- Inappropriate settings of Internet Explorer (Default Browser)
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15222
There are many easy ways to fix QuickBooks Error 15222. You can follow the given steps for the accurate fix or if you want immediate solution then you should speak with QuickBooks Support team now.
Method 1: If you are using an Anti-virus or Anti-malware software then follow the below guidelines:
Navigate to the settings and update the given programs
- exe and qbupdate.exe processes
- Domains = quickbooks.com, intuit.com, payroll.com
Method 2: Update/Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Close your QuickBooks software
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- Look for QBW32.exe file and go to the properties of this file
- Go to Digital Signatures tab and explore the signature list
- Intuit column should be selected
- Click on Details and select View Certificate
- You can install the certificate
- Select Next
- Restart your computer
- Run your QuickBooks software and try to download the updates now
Method 3: Make Sure That Internet Connection Settings
- Make Internet Explorer as your default browser
- If needed then verify the time zone and date of your system
- Go to the display settings
- Modify the date and time as per your needs
Why Speak To QuickBooks Support Team
Above steps are tested by QuickBooks experts and if you are following them correctly then you are able to fix QuickBooks Error 15222 manually. But we recommend you to speak to the QuickBooks Support team in case you are facing any difficulty in resolving the QuickBooks Error 15222. You can dial QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1888-567-1159 if you want to avoid any data loss or components loss. You will be connected to our technical support team within 20 seconds. So solve your QuickBooks errors under the guidance of experienced QuickBooks technicians.