QuickBooks is popular accounting software designed by Intuit to manage financial transactions as well as accounting transactions. It helps in managing cash flows, payroll services and keeping the record of income and expenditure transactions of an organization. QuickBooks is equipped with advanced tools which are very helpful in different activities and also in solving Errors of QuickBooks. One such Error is QuickBooks Error 6010, 100.
There are different versions of QuickBooks available in the market like QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Online. These versions can be utilized according to the user’s need. And also there are different ways to solve QuickBooks Errors in each version. So read our full article to know the suitable solution for your software.
Contact QuickBooks Customer Care Number to know why QuickBooks error 6010, 100 occurred
QuickBooks Error 6010, 100 appears when there is an issue in the installation process of QuickBooks. The customer care number of QuickBooks assists the users to get the full information on the reasons behind this error and also gives the best solution.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6010, 100
- .ND,.QBW,.TLG can cause this error to show up on your screen
- Using NOD Antivirus software along with Internet Monitor on the same computer system on which the QuickBooks software and its respective data files are saved.
- Cleaning Programs are stored on the computer system
Cause:.ND files detachment from.QBW and.TLG file
Solution: It is recommended to rename the .nd file, follow the below steps to rename the file
- Find all the files ending with file extension .ND.
- Now, open those files which are creating the problem
- Rename that file by adding OLD in the end.
- Now open your QuickBooks application.
Cause: Installation of NOD32 Antivirus software with Internet Monitor
Solution: You can resolve it by finding the NOD32 software on the same computer where your data and file are stored. You have to uninstall that program and restart the system.
Cause: Cleaning Programs installed on the computer system
Solution: Follow the steps mentioned below for proper installation of QuickBooks Software.
- Firstly uninstall the QuickBooks software using the control panel in your system
- Navigate to Add or remove program
- Choose QuickBooks window from the list and click on Remove option
- Now download the tool which is Clean Install Utility
- Follow all positive options to run the clean install utility and select the version of QuickBooks.
- Click ‘OK’ to install the software
Technical Support to fix QuickBooks error 6010, 100
After implementing the above solution if the error still persists then it is possible that there is corruption in your QuickBooks file. Then you have to re-install the QuickBooks software. The main task is to find the cause of QuickBooks Error 6010, 100. Once the cause is identified then it is easy to fix this issue.
You can reach our QuickBooks Support team 24×7 if you face this error. Don’t forget to tell the version of QuickBooks you are using because there are different solutions for each version. QuickBooks Tech Support offers you the best services around the world. The experienced technical experts who are available to help you and guarantee you to fix any type of QuickBooks issue in limited time. To reach QuickBooks Tech Support dial our toll-free number 1888-567-1159 and stay connected with our technicians.